From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 12:06 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] More gaming news.

Hi there

Just a word of warning. Don't leave that there system powered up for
more
than 4 or 5 hours. It gets hot. I personally loved my fatter one and
honestly regret selling the poor thing. I stil have all the games though
and
am wondering if anyones wanting to buy them (now that I have a pay pal
acount).

Anyway, memory cards rock. I also seriously recommend checking out
burnout
3. The takedown mode is totally fun, also if you play with a friend
crash
mode is helarious. I got someone to beat it for me, I wish there was a
way
to send the save to you, I probably stil have my memory card lying
around
here someplace.

Congrats on buying it! I like the fat one, though, simplay because of
the
cooling fan (I had that thing powered up for 8 days, constantly. If that

doesn't give you an idea of how reliable that is, I dunno what will).
BUt
yeah. Tekken 4 and 5, and tag tourniment, and tekken 3! Don't forget
about
mortal kombat deception simply because of nightwolf!
(howlhlhlhlhlhlhlh!)

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
Fujitsu