From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:43 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To the developers of Montezuma's Revenge

Hi Charles,
That's correct. Everyone who paid for Montezuma's Revenge can still play
all the betas that were released up until I had to pull it down off of
my web sight. So they didn't exactly wind up with 0. I have not, and
will never, ask anyone to delete their betas as they paid for them.
As for Dark's suggestion of mixing the old and new game I won't do
that,but I have thought about releasing Montezuma's Revenge as open
source or shareware at some point. Either that or I could complete the
beta, and upload it to sendspace for a limited time to let people grab
it before it is gone for good.

Charles Rivard wrote:
> I believe you can still play the demos if you have them unless Tom
> requested that we delete them.  If he did request it, I will do so.
> They are fun to play..
>
> ---
> Pretty is as pretty does.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]