Is star conquest still around? What's it's address

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tj
Sent: 29 October 2008 19:30
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] scifi moo

Miriani and Star conquest are two different games.  I know there has
been
loads upon loads of confusion about this, so I will point out the
differences.  First, however, I will point out the similarities.

The ship system, credits, points, space suits, asteroid hauling,
salavaging,
all the same.  I'll admit that they hhave cloned this from Star Conquest
a key, however, without the messages.  Even stun weapons probably too,
however, they are named differently.

That, hough, i where the games completely differ.  Miriani in any way,
shape
or form, with the exceptin of those  listed aboe is not starconquest.
It is
what is called a sister to it, meaning it's similar, and paralells it,
but
it's completely different.  From the other activities involved, to the
playerbase, and the hosts, they differ in every way possible.  Miriani
has
out've local and out've comms, with differences in artifacts, the way
surveying works, recharging, and I could go on.  Missions are different
(combat isn't the same, yatta yatta).  The hosts of miriani A R E N O T
the
star conquest hosts.