To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed Question

Ok. There are a few tips I can give you. The first tip is this:
Memorize the track. Try to remember when you've got a left or right
coming up and how much you'll have to turn. The Quick Start race puts
you into the least maneuverable car. Motorcycles are even less
maneuverable.
Anyway, if you have the track memorized, you can stay on the wall
towards the side of the turn. For example, if your next turn is to the
right, stay to the right, near the right wall.
Also, consider this. I know that a similar post was provided, but
practicing this is a necessary. Also, you may not be able to take the
turns at top speed. Slow down with your brakes then take the turn. You
may not win the race, but you won't crash.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard