Hello,
My name is Tristan Bussiere. Most of you if not all of you, have seen me before
on this mailing list. I would like to introduce you to a new MOO (mud object
oriented) that I and my devoted team of staff have been working on for the
passed few months.
It is called Cosmos. As you may have realised, it is space-related, and has
starships, stun weaponry, and much more. The very much so in-development
website where you can download a soundpack and a client is at:
www.acegamesonline.net/cosmos
the connection info is as follows.
address: cosmos.mcp-server.com
port: 1123

Hope you check it out,
Regards,
Tristan Bussiere
- Head Developer, and founder/owner of Accessible Computer Entertainment Games.

ACEGamesOnline.net - Accessible Computer Entertainment Games' Website.

  Contact info:

  Skype: Add me to your skype contacts. Skype me (tristanbussiere) Add the
ACEGames support team skypeline to your skype contacts. Skype ACEGames
(acegamessupport)

  E-mail: Email me.

  MSN: Add me to msn.