From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 10:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] deff people

Hi Matthew,
Speaking of people with partial loss of hearing or near deaf I've been
wondering on ways of improving mota ffor those with hearing as well as
visual disabilities. I was wondering if I add a textbox which will allow
you to use a braille display with the game if that would help.
Unfortunately, most of what it would display is health, strength,
location, and other stats. Though, you might be able to press a key and
have the braille display tell you the location of a centaur, skeleton,
harpy, or another monster. In your opinion would this be helpful?

K. Matthew wrote:
> Wow, I'm the other way around, I can only hear in my right, and only like
7
> percent with a hearing aids, and things real loud.
>
> And the hearing aids are like the loudest ones you can get.  Think I was
> told they do 112 DB.
>

> Matt.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]