To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Notes from Draconis Entertainment: Behind the mail.

On my copy, the sounder for the getting close to the edge of the cliff
doesn't seem to firre in Level 4, so I have no idea how close I am unless I
use ctrl+home, and that is a bit of a pain...

-------------------
Windows Live messenger/E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: wiljames
yahoo Messenger: wiljames4
Personal Web Page:
http://wil.wilanddenise.com
THE DRUG-RESISTANT STRAIN OF V.D. IS BACK!  LIVING ON THE EDGE IS BACK,
BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER!
http://www.livingontheedgeradio.com