brian email me off list but  I may be able to help, or at least offer some
suggestions.
Pitty you were not local, you would have to pay, but it wouldn't cost to much,
I don't necessarily need cash if you don't have it, would be nice though,
usually its chocolate, or mp3s, this includes anything I find on the system
that is music.
Just email me off list and I'll see what I can do it may be quite simple if not
well.