Hi Bryan.

Beware the Grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 11:52 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Help with Night of Parasites

Hi all,
So far this is a cool game, but I'm sort of stuck. I've collected the small, room, store room and iron keys as well as the dagger, pistol, revolver and a few Medication I's. Oh yes, and the leather armor and an ammo box out of the store room. The problem is now I'm stuck. I can make it to the stairs, but there's a metal door I can't open. Am I missing something? And where should I look? Or should i be looking for something else in the woods? I'm sorry if thtis is vague but I don't know how else to describe it. I've also managed to get my character Darellon up to level 3 so far. Thanks in advance for your help.