To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Sport games for the blind

Hello,my friends,
Do you know some sport game for the blind?For example football,hockey or
other?I like this very much,but the developers have this games,which we can
play very difficulty.:)Have you any recommendet?I have action games,like
Mortal combat 4,World of fightink.These is playable games for us.Sorry,my
English is horrible.:)
Lukáš Kakara