Yeah, what I also do when there are two or three ships is shoot one and while the other two are slowing down to hunt me, loose a few torps at them too. Then I usually try and get away as quick as possible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone wolf sound pack.

Hi,
Well, most of the time I am able to guess when to fire without using the built in targeting solution. I find being able to figure that out on my own comes in handy in some seriously tight situations. My favorite tactic is to take on the destroyers when they are actively hunting me. For example, take mission 2. To be honest I find that mission a bit boring because taking out the destroyer guarding the oil platforms is a piece of cake to sink. So to make the mission more interesting I will get his attention by flashing my radar, sonar, or something to let him know I am out there. Then, I basically try and out fox him in a one on one battle. I rarely loose on level 5 up against a single destroyer in a one on one fight. Though, I am speaking of the regular Lonewolf enemy destroyers. the ones I created for the Lonewolf Midway Island mission are real tough guys. Don't try and take one of those on in a one on one fight.

Smile.