Hi.

Appologies to Thom, Raul, Phil, Jim, and anyone else who might be a mod.

I accidently sent a couple of males to the list from my private E-mail address,
---- which obviously will bounce.

sinse said address is obviously private, I'd rather not write it here, but if
you recieve some E-mails from someone called luke hewitt, ---- please just
ignore.

sorry again, I've been fixing E-mail addresses this week, and in setting up my
private one and my university one (which was a regular nightmare), I forgot the
default address for sending got changed.

Beware the Grue!