Hi Dark,
Unfortunately, I don't have a better sinking sound than the one was provided with the game. I did however clean up the original sound so it at least sounds a bit better. If I ever find a more realistic/better sinking sound I'll update the sound pack. Let me know if you like the updated pack.

dark wrote:
Lol Tom, I was thinking that sounded a bit small.

Seriously thanks for the pack I'll look forward to trying it. I hope you've got a good sinking sound there, ---- sinse that's one I'll probably be hereing a lot, ;D.

Beware the Grue!