Hi.
You can't jump it . You have to go into the blade, and then step west once. You of course have to do this when the blade is quiet, as you mentioned. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:09 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] night of parasite help.

Hi guys.
can't jump the blade and when I steped left to get round it I found a bollard.
Now unless I am mistaken its a dead end unless there is a way to get buy.
I thought I got buy since the blade was not making noise, but obviously I was inside it and hit the edge or something. however if this is the case there either is a large wall in front of it or the passage continues.
If possible I'd like to jump it but this is a tricky thing.
also the rats are a nusance, they use all my amo.
I am using all of it just to fight them.
there really needs to be something like rat poision that I can use to kill all the rats for the duration of the time I am in the room, in question.

Virus Database (VPS): 081122-0, 11/22/2008
Tested on: 11/23/2008 12:39:24 PM