Hi.
I did a bit of googling and it looks like this is what you want.
http://www.allinaccess.com/mc/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 4:47 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Jaws scripts for Mushclient

Hi,

I just wanted to set up Mushclient again on my new laptop. I tried to download the Jaws plugin for Mushclient from Randylaptop.com, but it says that the site is not available or something simular. Can someone please send me the plugin? Or is there another place where I can download it?
Help is much appreciated, I really would like to start mudding again.

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards

Sarah