From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jose Lomeli
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 6:55 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] psp and a couple of questions

Hello; Listers, I got a question.  I heard that I can text message with the
psp.  Is this true? I also heard that you can listen to satellite radio on
the psp.  Is this also true? Also I have some games on the UMD disk.  How
can I download them from the disk to the psp? I have the disks but I want to
put the games on the psp memory stick.  How can I do this? Please write
back.
>From Jose Lomeli.

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]