To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed 2.1 suggestions/ideas.

One thing that would help me in car and track design would be some notion of
what the units of measure are.  How long is a straight-away that is 30,000
units long?  How much turning is in a hard turn vs. a regular turn?  What
does a maximum velocity of 26,000 translate to in real world terms? I find
that when laying out a track, it is very difficult to visualize the final
layout since I don't know how curvy a curve really is.

Chris Bartlett