Hi,
well, I hope there is even gonna be a next release at all. Seems like the original chinese game has already been completed or perhaps even abandoned, and that Francis has just translated it into English now, well, that's just my impression... Yeah, I love these suggestions then, and I would also like the traps to be audible even when you are not in jumping range. Both traps and enemies can be seen if you look right in their direction but you don't always look around after every step and it slows down the game somewhat. So it would be great if enemies and traps were audible say up to 10 steps in advance. By the way, it would be nice to have a walk-through, or at least sort of a map file, describing the layout of the rooms and corridors, as the environment can get pretty complex and easy to lose your orientation, at least on the first go round. I have gotten to chapter 3 now, actually, I was there even yesterday but got lost and killed, so I made everything from the beginning today, and I got there in the best shape possible, with lots of medkits and ammo left. If noone else does it before I can, then I will write something up when I complete the game.
Lukas
----- Original Message ----- From: "johnny tai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Will" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 9:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] NOP I did it!

Wheeee, finally got that black-clothed dude! A bit anti-claimtic though, but
I really do look forward to the next release.
Overall, I think the game is quite well executed.
Things I'd like to see added:
way's to adjust music volume.
-Monster descs.
-More weapons--including a chainsaw?
-Be nice if the monsters make some noise even when they're not in shooting
range...so we can gade what's near us even if we don't see it?

I thought in the beginning that there was not going to be enough ammo/meds, but in the end I actually had about 5 meds and 4 lcips left- and all my guns
were still loaded. Not bad if I'd say so me self.
Well, that's that.
JST
P.S:
Anyone know how I can set it so JAWs doesn't keep saying "top of window" or
"bottom of window" when I walk north and south? It's most annoying.