To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] trying to play discworld mud

HelloThis is Steve from Grand Junction, colorado

I play on the disc world also.  My character is lydrach.

The address and port for the disc world mud that I use is:
discworld.atuin.net and the port is 4242or the total link is:

telnet://discworld.atuin.net:4242

However, if you have a mud client, you just put in the given address and port number into the address and port fields of your mud client accordingly. Hope this helps

If I can be of any help, please contact me at the email:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]