Hi,
Yeah, that sounds about right. ThoughI am sure there is some central open source maintainer who guides the development of the product. Most open source software haz at least one central developer/maintainer who calls the shots so to speak.

ari wrote:
The problem is that I don't think there are central developers as such, it's just a huge group of people who came together and developed it, I think the only way to get in touch with them is through forum.
Ari