To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lighttech Games with Vista?

I couldn't find anything about this in the list archives, so just figured I'd ask here, even on the off chance it has been answered already and I just overlooked it. Does anyone know how to get the lighttech games to work with vista? I've tried a couple of things, installing Jim Kitchen's winkit since apparently that comes with a lot of VB libraries, and even allowing full access to the folder since it said somethinga bout unable to create object. Usually the error message I get though is:

Component 'msinet.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.