hi list.
was just wondering if someone could advise me on the quest in entombed.
it says that some guy has gone missing on the second floor, and i have to
discover his fate, i've been to the second floor, and have been through all the
locations at least i'm fairly sure i have been.
however, I can't find any trace of him, is this an element of the game not
implemented yet?
also, I can't seem to find any types of armor apart from a chest guard which I
am whering, it says its ledgendary, so i assume that means its the best.
as a result i keep getting killed very quickly on the third floor.
also, does anyone no if there is a way to put armor on my pet? as it seems to
have a body, but I can't put a chest guard or anything on it.
also, does the feature resting do anything yet? and lastly, is there any way to
regenerate missing limbs? as healing doesn't seem to grow them bac, so its
quite funny, I can some times be going around with 2 feet and no legs, or legs
and no feet lol.
any help would be very welcome.
Alex.