To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

I believe mm9 hit the ps3 a few days before the x box, but x box has a ton
of games on it's marketplace
A lot of old arcade games like pakman, frogger, and stuff. Also. X box has
ultamite mk 3 unlong with the origian soul calibur.
And.. As an added bonus, the marketplace is completely accessible from the
web.  Unlike the ps3.