To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [audyssey] Eamon question

Hi all

I can honestly say I've been having some fun with the Eamon games since getting it set up here. A couple of comments and questions however. I find that the beginner adventures are a little redundant. I THere is the initial cave, then I think it's two or three versions of it which are expanded yes, but too similar to be considered different. Is there something you are supposed to do with the boat that the pirate has in the game or is it just there? The demo where you explore the house wasn't bad after I got the correct commands *g* but didn't go far as I couldn't
find a source of light in the house.
The forest I think I missed something as it seemed a rather smaller game then the others. The spooks are quite a
handful for sure.
Has anyone found a way to view the screen bettter? I tried the game computer club of fear but was missing the text on the right. I'm wondering if this will happen in the other Eamon games in the collection?

Take care
Ron