To follow up, that means all of the links on the USA Games page inside the "Gaming galaxy are also down.
Thank you for the info there Tom, shall update that page ASAP!

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 7:11 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] USA Games Web Site

Hello Gamers,
Unfortunately do to circumstances out of our control we had to license
a new domain name for our web site. As of now the official web site
for USA Games Interactive is:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
Do to the change in web addresses many of the links on our web site is
currently broken, and all of the mailing lists and e-mail accounts
were lost in the transfer. As a result we will be spending a lot of
time this week just fixing broken links, restoring the mailing lists
to operational status, restoring the e-mail accounts, etc.
So at this point the web site is up and running again, but it needs a
lot of repair and work to get it back to the way it was a week ago. So
if you go to the new USA Games web site and get a page under
construction message or find broken links don't worry as we are
probably working on it in our free time.
Happy holidays.