I thought people would like to know that Niels has posted another fix to
smugglers 4.

this one apparently fixes the problem encountered by Jaws users with the
mission markers for the various planets obscuring the planet names. I also
wonder if this will fix the issue people have been talking about with planets
disappearing off the screen you can read about it
http://www.nielsbauergames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1379
and download the patch there as well.

Hope this makes things easier for people, sinse S4 is an absolutely fantastic
game which I've been having loads of fun with, though I bknow from personal
experience that the more trouble it can be access wise playing a game, the less
fun it is.

Hth.

Beware the grue!