Hi,
Sounds good. Those Klingons, Romulans, and Cardassians do like to play
awefully rough. I do my best to try and kill them in one turn if I can
help it or get swarmed by the creeps. <Grin>
By the way, the USA Games web site is now back up and running for the
most part and if you need to ever download STFC again you can get it
from:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php
Smile.

On 12/21/08, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just had a quick play. I am doing much better since the last time I played
> this game. I am at the beginner level and am left with 1 star base and 2
> ships. <sigh
>
> I did destroy a few enemy ships.
>
> Pranav

Sincerely: