That and software especially rarely if ever comes out on the original release date, at least when it's just one or two people working on it. I'm sure it's different for big companies but when you're talking about a one-man operation like what Thomas has got going you can rarely if ever expect things to go exactly as planned. If and when I decide to take up programming, I still haven't decided on account of my abysmal math skills, I'm going the smart route and not announcing release dates before hand. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA

Hi Hayri,
Don't worry. You guys will get your chanse to test the game before it is released. I plan to release a public beta for the paid gamers sometime between now and the final release. I can't give you exact dates, as I don't have any to give, but when it is ready to test it will be available.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
Hi Thomas. It would be cool if we customers who have purchased MOTA at the time could help to test it before it is released ---