Please do and thanks!!! Can someone give me the host and port name for mirani mud?

thanks

Lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirstan Mooney" <kmoo...@ihug.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Vip mud?

Yes, as far as I know, it is still down.  You have put everything in the
right fields, as far as I can tell.  I use Gmud myself.  Is a very old
client, but I am so used to it I don't seem to be able to get away from it.
I will let you know when Legend is back up if you like?
Kirstan AKA Krista.

kmoo...@ihug.co.nz
----- Original Message ----- From: "lelia" <struv...@yahoo.com>