Hi.

well, I think I've solved the fallthrough problem. thanks to Zac telling me
where the status line was, I can now check my typing. What seemed to be
happening was a symple case of my typing speed being too fast for the doss
program to keep up with, ----- lol!

I'll now go and check the info more carefully and see about figuring the game
out. I'll also see about creating a page for it on audiogames.net.

Btw, if anyone else recognizes any of the games at
http://www.classicgaming.com/ascii/ as good, or playable, or both, I'd be
interested to know.

they mostly concentrate on aski roguelikes, but have some others as well such
as fallthrough and anacreon, ---- which i'm sure I remember someone talking
about.

Perhaps people who played those dos games could give us some suggestions?

Beware the Grue!