Love ta' ead it.

Tim
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scifi exploration online game?

Hi tim.

Unfortunately, personal circumstances have made writing anything for me incredibly difficult recently (one reason I'm now doing my phd part time).

I've been writing poetry, but that's not really in the same order, ---- though i must admit one very nice chap does want to include some of my poems in a collection he's looking at putting together for publication.

I am however hopefully sorting things out now, and am actually working on a fun litle fantasy story at the moment, just to get my hand back in.

I fully intend to get it finishedin the next few days, sinse I really want to get back to serious writing and this is a nice way to start.

i'd actually appreciate it if people wanted to read it when it's done, ---- which i'm hoping won't be long at all.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "tim kilgore`" <tim8...@sbcglobal.net>