To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: RE: games

Therefore in the case of code factory does anyone have any more clout than I do on this issue. They chose to ignore parts of my message and took a long time responding to it, I hear they don't respond at all some times. Calling them is a toll call but someone in the us with the clout could try directly.
All I know is they are not sold anymore.