From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Moving up in Lusternia

  Hi gang,
 Not sure if any folks here are playing the Lusternia mud or not, but it is
really good so far.
  I joined about 3 days ago, I'm currently circle 10, but I'm not sure what
I should be training at this point.
  I am a paladin, and so far I've been concentrating on knighthood.
  Also, I can't seem to find the eggs to do the queen ant quest.
  Btw my name on there is Shay.
  The info to play the mud is:
www.lusternia.com:23
  Thanks much,
Che (Pronounced shay, no matter what jaws might think)