hey guys. i use to play sound rts quite a bit but haven't touched it in months. if any of u would like to arrange for a game or 2, u can contact me on msn with this address:
wlkel...@yahoo.com.sg
see u.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SoundRTS question

Hi Christian
 I know I've done some online games before, the thing is to contact people
to get a good game together. I'd say getting a few contacts on msn/Skype or
whatever that way everyone knows whose around.  Time zones can also be a
little tricky for some.  I'm up for a game possibly.

All the best
Ron
Audyssey editor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian" <christia...@runbox.com>