Hi Jim,
Yeah, even I am amazed how much game technology has changed over the passed 30 years. I remember when the first handful of games like Pong, Demon Attack, Cosmic Ark, Atlantice, etc were released all the graphics were in black and white. Later games for the Atari like Packman, Centipede, Montezuma's Revenge, etc were all in 16 color. That sounds laughable now, but it made a huge difference in graphics technology at the time. When I am reading books on say Direct3D 10 it amazes me how the describe the different camera angles, rotating the graphics in real time, and building a completely 3D environment from hundreds of little graphics and sounds. The better your vidio card the better resolution and more realistic the 3D images look on the screen. It is no wonder people are blown away by the graphics in some of the 3D games of today. I don't have a PS3 myself, but I have heard the graphics technology on the PS3 is pretty amazing if you can see it. The newest installment of the Tomb Raider series, Underworld, for the PS3 is very realistic looking. I've been told when Lara Croft emerges from the water her skin looks wet and you litterally can see little droplets of water on her body. I don't know about you, but that level of graphic detail blows me away.
Smile.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I didn't know that games now had revolving video views and different hit points for different parts of the body etc. It has been a very long time since I could see a video game and I don't have anyone sighted around that plays them either. Sounds pretty good and realistic like you said.

BFN

    Jim

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA