Hi list,
I just got a PSX and even an PS2 emulator to work and now willhopefully be finally able to enjoy some of those old good games again. The very first PS game I ever got to know and that I still have is Tekken 3. So I was wondering whether anyone has ever written something like a guide for the blind, describing the layout of the menus or the character selection screen, but especially the various attacks of all the characters. This is what matters to me the most so that I could really learn and master the fighting techniques of the characters, and not just randomly smash buttons. I was perhaps thinking about a blind user's guide or something like that. I got this idea when I saw Yohandy's MK combo challenges, although I doubt there would be something as complex for Tekken 3. I would gladly create it myself, if only I knew where to search for material of this kind. I was also wondering about other console fighting games, as I found a great place that provides gaming console emulators: www.emulator-zone.com. What seems to me to have been talked about the most here recently is the STreet Fighter series. I don't know anything at all about these games, just that they exist, so could anyone please give me some light on them? Most importantly, what consoles they are available for. :-D Then I would also gratefully welcome some overall background information, some words about the fighting system used, and perhaps even something similar like I asked for for the Tekken. I know, I am perhaps too demanding, but I'd just like to get to know more about both familiar and unfamiliar realms when they suddenly became available to me. I am even willing, ready and eager to cooperate on a project like I am dreaming about if there is nothing like this currently available out there. Thanks a lot in advance for any answers to my peculiar questions, and take care, Lukas