I'm glad you opened entombed up to general testing, I'm not sure how much longer I could have waited for it to come out *grins*. Even in its current stage it's a pretty good experience. Looking forward to the next build, bugs and all. Just out of curiosity, is it going to stay open to general testing? Or will it eventually go back into a closed alpha stage if too many bugs start showing up?
From: "Jason Allen" <evildi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 5:31 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] beta of mysteries of the ancients

Well in Entombed's case, I'm new to the community so I thought a broader
test phase would be better. It's true, there is a real danger in turning
people off your game when they test it expecting a much more polished
experience. I think it helps to only open the game to testers when it will
exceed their expectations. That first impression is important. Just things
I've learned to better apply to future projects.

Jason

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Shadow Dragon <elementalult...@hotmail.com