  From: Liam Erven
  To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:05 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] what games are people playing on the wii

  I was able to borrow a wii.  what games are useable, as far as menus go.  I
  got wii sports which works pretty well since you can cheat and use the d pad
  to select stuff.  any other games easy like this.  deca sports was verry
  disappointing, and I'm gonna pick up carnival games, but.. not sure how well
  that'll work.
  any suggestions?

  Liam