Hi,
I am not currently an Entombed player, but I recognize that error from my own ventures into XNA land. It is do to the fact you are running an older release of the XNA Framework. Try updating to the latest XNA 3 release and see if that solves your issue.
Cheers.

Dakotah Rickard wrote:
Greets, all.

Recently installed the latest Entombed Alpha.

I received the following error message:

Microsoft.Xna.Framework
Error loading "Content\title". This file was compiled using the wrong
version of the XNA Framework. Microsoft.Xna.Framework System.IO.Stream
PrepareStream(System.IO.Stream, System.String)

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard