Well, um, it shouldn't.
On Feb 8, 2009, at 7:53 AM, Trouble wrote:

Went there and it locked up my browser.

At 05:20 AM 2/8/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,

Well, I've just found this new interactive fiction, that gives a whole
meaning to interactive fiction in my personal opinion. With dynamic
descriptions, a Puzzle and a story mode, apparently there's over 20
hours of gameplay and lots of replay value. I love the keywords
system, for once I actually got somewhere in if.

Though. For those people who have managed to play. What do I do to
advance the story in chapter 2? I found the law cabin with the box,
something's inside of it but shrug, I can't figure out what, nor can I
figure out if it's even needed, as in this game there's things that
you can do just for fun and not to advance the plot.

I think the carvings on the box have something to do with it but...
lord knows. The statue with it's eyes closed didn't give me anything
useful. That's really the only characters around, at this point in
time. Unless that statue is progue? In this game you really don't know
who people are until your character discovers them, at least that's
what it seems like, making it more exciting and challenging at the
same time.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, go to http://www.lacunastory.com and check it out.

Tim
trouble