Wow--thanks for the info--I'll remember that. As far as many games not using the DPad, does it work for that as well? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Good news: how to make the WII a whole lotmoreaccessible

Hi ken, I think you made it sound so much more unfriendly to start game than it really is. You don't have to be so exact to click on the top left button. Just click on any one then use the plus or minus key on the wii controller to move you there. It is a cycle, so you will eventually land on the read disk icon.

??/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: Ken