Hi Sean,
The man's a little crazy. If you push left-to-right you'll have better luck.
Best,
Zack.

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:00 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] blue lacuna

Hi.
Was doodling with blue lacuna, the man writes right to left.
I found all the items and pushed the numbers in reverse order.
however I get to the forth one and the game tells me nothing.
are there 2 buttons that one must not push, in which case can someone give me the sequence?
like the actual sequence off list if they wish.
and how exactly to push all the buttons, unless the seaquence changed some or something I don't know, I looked at the hints and in deed I am sure I am now doing the right things.