To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 11:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Top 25 Web Sites for Gamers who are Blind

Audyssey Folks,

We've just released our third annual Top 25 Web Sites for Gamers who are
Blind.

Some new sites, particularly for Macintosh users, some sites went away, boo.

Some sites moved up or down.

We also added lists for gamers who are motion-impaired and gamers who are
deaf.

The interesting thing is that there are 25 top sites for blind-accessible
games, but only 20 motion-impaired and 10 top deaf sites.

BTW. The site I personally hit most often is audyssey.org. Maybe because
I'm a coder more than a player. Probably because our cast of characters
here reminds me of the lunatics I hang out with.

In any event, the lists are at www.7128.com

John Bannick
CTO
7-128 Software