Hi Lindsay,
To be perfectly honest there aren't any free Sapi voices that sound very good. There are plenty of free voices such as ESpeak, the Microsoft Sapi voices, etc but they are very low quality speech wise. However, if you are willing to pay around $30 USD you can get some pretty decent ssounding voices. The Cepstral voices at
http://www.cepstral.com
aren't bad and cost about $30 each. There are also many good voices at
http://www.nextup.com
which cost between $25 and $35 and are also ok. If you buy Text Alloud from Nextup you can get AT&T Crystal and Mike for an extra $25 which is a deal there. In addition if you purchase Openbook 8 or Jaws 9 or 10 you will get some of the Scansoft voices which aren't bad either.

Lindsay Cowell wrote:
Hi folks,

I hate the sapi voices that come with vista. Where can I get more free sapi
voices?

Lindsay Cowell