Hi chaps,

Yep, I can apreciate the work/life balancing act that goes on having
spent a few years as part of a 3 piece music production team.  Don't
worry, I wasn't bashing David for this or suggesting I'd been ripped
off etc, just wanted to know if this was a typical time delay for GMA
so that I could choose which machine to install a game onto more
wisely next time I buy a title.  Since everyone's saying he's usually
pretty quick, I'll put this down to whatever the opposite of beginners
luck is lol.

If I could just get past mission 5 of GTC there'd be no need for it on
the laptop at all.  Those friendly tanks drive as if they're popping
to the shops to pick up some milk on a lazy Sunday, not like they're
unarmed and in a war zone!  I've found myself hollering "Moooooove" at
the computer more than once today hehe.

Cheers
Scott