Hi Glenna,

I guess that you never did receive the below message and attached file.

Hi Glenna,

Um, this Email did not come from the new address that you gave me.  I am just
using the return address.  I hope that it gets to you.

I am attaching the file bingo.zip.  It contains a bingo game.  I have no idea
if it was the one that I had sent you before or not, but It is the only one
that I seem to have on my computer.

Please do let me know if you get this message and attached file.

Thanks.

But so anyway, I have up loaded the bingo.zip file to Send Space.

File Name: bingo.zip
Size: 13KB |

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s0h3cz

HTH

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA