Hi,
Technically, i am running Windows 7 beta now on one machine and Windows Vista on another, but I have confirmed CPU isn't the issue. The problem is DirectX doesn't release the tab key when Windows wants it when switching Windows so there is a conflict with that key. The easiest and most practical solution is to asign the inventory command to something else like escape and put quit on q. That is likely how i will end up solving this problem in the patch I am working on right now. If you have a desired key suggestion for inventory let me know and I'll consider it.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
I doubt it'd CPU intensity on my end, I'm running a pretty high end system. 2.8 ghz processor, 4 gigs of ram, don't remember my exact sound card, I think its an Xtreme Gamer Fatality, one of the higher end creatives. Even have a fairly high end video card for what its worth. Am running vista though, but since I seem to recall you run vista as well, I doubt that's it either.