Hi Dark,
Yeah, it has been something I've wanted to work on for a while, but never took the time to really look into. However, now that the beta is out and people are flooding my inbox to do this and that it seams I should get this done fairly soon as the game needs to have this resolved to make the game more enjoyable for all. As for the audio output I'm glad you like it. This is a totally different gaming engine, in fact, it is a modified Genesis 3D Engine so it has a lot of the good stuff to power the game. Montezuma's Revenge on the other hand was primarily a port of James Norths game from VB 6 to C#, and then whatever features I added to it.

dark wrote:
Hi tom.

I'll be looking forward to the possibility of a dodge move, sinse imho the damage per second system where you just automatically take damage as you hit the creature has several problems.

When I said "dodge" i did mean that, ---- ie, having to move around, duck and possibly jump, ---- provided that there is always a possibility of avoiding enemy attacks if your good enough with your controls.

I've noticed that the sterrio panning of game elements in Mota is much more precise than it was in Monti (presumably down to all your engine debugging), which is why I thought such a dodge system might be workable.

Beware the Grue!