Hi,

my name's Mani Djazmi and I'm a reporter on the In Touch programme at BBC Radio
4 in England. I'm currently researching a feature on the accessability of
computer games for blind and partially sighted people. The impression I'm
getting is that mainstream games generally aren't very accessible so bespoke
ones are being produced. Is this fair? Do any of you guys play mainstream games
and how do you find them?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and knowledge.

Cheers

Mani