I do have a problem witht he game. How or what do I have to do to like I go to the first rope or something. Up all the way. then over the fire pid in the warter, then pi ck up the items after that water and then swimming back. Then there is a thing, I can't jump over it or something. What is that? There is a key next to it that I can't get. ----- Original Message ----- From: "important" <elohee...@verizon.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tomb/vista and direct x

Indeed I do have 64 bit, interesting enough it also stated under performance that I have the directx 10 installed, so I'm thinking that the game should work just fine, I also checked with MS and there is a November directx I can install, didn't do it yet cause its 400 something MB; but the adventure continues.. Thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>